Recording this album was an exciting, daunting, challenging, and rewarding process.
- December 8, 2011 - The first studio session (of ~75 total) as we embarked on the journey that would eventually yield this album. From there on, life was just not quite the same.
- April 12, 2012 - Sam Kininger (BMG Japan) showed up to the studio. It was a blast to hang out and record with him.
- June 17, 2012 - The last tracking session. Mixing ensues.
- October 15, 2012 - Mixing is finally done.
- November, 26, 2012 - Mastering session at M-WORKS with Jonathan Wyner.
- There is a big gap right here... Album artwork, writing new material, rehearsing... the gap continued... a CD duplicator was chosen... more rehearsing...
- March 19, 2013 - The CDs arrive!